What is it?
The life-changing NSA-DC Speakers Academy is an intensive 10-module program for emerging, aspiring and current professional speakers, trainers, “solopreneurs”, and business owners ready to turbocharge their careers and move from free-to-fee.
What’s the value?
You benefit from an intensive professional and personal development experience that provides relevant curriculum, an extensive workbook, hands-on activities, and lively interaction. The program is enhanced with a mentor/mentee program, an accountability manager, and personal coaching. Each session is designed to accelerate your skills and confidence to ensure a smooth business launch and conversion to professional membership status.
What’s my investment?
Your investment for the entire program is $2085, including a $550 non-refundable deposit at the time of application. Click the "Pay Now" button below to submit the $550 deposit.
To apply, complete the application below, email your completed application to email@example.com and submit the $550 non-refundable deposit using the "Pay Now" button above. Once you have completed the application and paid the deposit, your application will be forwarded to the Deans for review.
7 Reasons to Enroll
1. You will learn from successful Speaking Professionals
2. You work with a mentor chosen specifically for you
3. You learn the fine art of speaking including storytelling, topic selection, platform skills and more
4. You will learn how to Integrate humor and engagement within your program
5. You work with an accountability partner to problem-solve, brainstorm, and support each other to glean the ultimate learning experience
6. You will cultivate a network of colleagues who will be lifelong resources
7. You will put your skills to work by participating in a videotaped Spotlight Speech/Graduation program before a team of select judges and your peers/guests
What Graduates Say
"For me, one year of the Speakers' Academy is worth 15 years of trying to find out this information on my own. You’ll find that the benefits include finding your niche as a speaker, and learning the mechanics of running your speaking business. You’ll have access to some of the best minds in the industry. Possibly the best part is being exposed to lecturers who really care about your progress. Oh wait, there’s more…. maybe the best part is the fabulous classmates you’ll have.
Mitzi Perdue (Mrs. Frank Perdue)
"I just want to express my personal thanks and gratitude for the fantastic experience in the Speakers’ Academy. The things I learned will hold me in good stead for a lifetime, but what I will really treasure is the relationships I have formed with you and my fellow participants. Thank you for helping me establish a great foundation for my speaking business."