December Chapter Meeting
NSA-DC's Annual Holiday Auction
Mike Rayburn, CSP, CPAE
What You MUST Do
To Turn Your Keynote Into Bookings And Profit
So, you're a speaker, you want to impact lives, empower people, and make the world a better place... right? How sweet. You can't do that sitting at home.
If your calendar is full and your fee is as high as it can get, don't attend this program. For the rest of us, Mike Rayburn will show how he keeps booked 60-75 dates/yr, every year, and how you can use these same tools to fill your calendar. Some tools are common sense, some you never would have thought of.
You will learn…
- The only four ways you will ever get booked.
- The most important piece of promotional material to fill your calendar.
- Everything you need to know to get speakers bureaus excited about you.
- The 4 philosophies you MUST adopt to get booked often.
- What a speaker showcase is and how to get bookings from a showcase.
- How to speak for free and make lots of money.
- The one thing you must have and do which will guarantee your calendar to be full, your impact to be high, and your income to soar!
Check out this special message from Mike!
About Mike Rayburn, CSP, CPAE
Mike Rayburn is a keynote artist known for his skilled use of guitar and comedy in delivering presentations on innovation and peak performance for corporations and associations worldwide. He’s presented two TED Talks, headlined Carnegie Hall multiple times, and performs regularly in his home of Las Vegas. Mike is also Artist In Residence at High Point University. Mike created the Virtuoso Community, providing free resources for people dedicated to achieving life mastery. Join by signing Mike’s email list: http://www.mikerayburn.com.
Mike Rayburn has performed more than 5,000 presentations over the past 30 years in 20 countries, five continents, in nearly every venue imaginable including corporate events, theaters, comedy clubs, colleges, bars, churches, stadiums, pool halls, warships, sidewalks, the median of Interstate 287, a hospital psyche ward, and a dock in Aruba.
Fun ways Mike lives his message of innovation and performance…
- Mike did the first-ever cross-country concert tour on bicycle, pedaling 4010 miles, doing 31 concerts from San Diego to Coney Island.
- Mike arranged and performed the first-ever guitar duet of Beethoven’s 5th Symphony with a hologram of himself live on stage.
- Mike has sold over over 300,000 CDs/DVDs, w/no record deal.
- Mike was voted “America’s Campus Entertainer of the Year” three times in 4 years.
- Mike just learned to surf. He’s 52.
- Mike is winner of the Harry Chapin Award for Humanitarian Endeavors - past winners include President Jimmy Carter and Jackson Browne.
- Mike was a staff songwriter for Sony Music Publishing in Nashville.
- Mike took 3rd place in his age group in the YMCA’s “World’s Biggest Run 5K…” and he’s flat-footed!
Tis' the season for giving!
All attendees will receive a free ebook, The Virtual Presenters Wisdom For Pro Speakers, courtesy of Roger Courvill, CSP!
Please note that this event will be held at the
Bolger Conference Center
Osgood Bldg, Stained Glass Hall at
9600 Newbridge Dr, Potomac, MD 20854.
*Guests are welcome to attend their first three (3) NSA-DC Chapter meetings at the discounted rate of $65 per meeting. After your first three visits, you can continue to attend at a special $95 per meeting rate.