Haven’t Broken into the Association Market yet?
Not sure how? Don’t know what the members need?
Ed Rigsbee, CSP, will teach you how to sell to trade associations and professional societies by going after their soft underbelly -- publication editors.
It's all about relationships!
Ed Rigsbee will show you how to get paid association bookings through writing articles, even in difficult times. You will find out how to first build a relationship bridge with the association’s editor by offering articles adapted from your books, keynotes or seminars.
|ED RIGSBEE KNOWS THE SECRETS
TO SUCCESSFUL NETWORKING.
|As a strategic alliance practitioner and consultant, Ed will help you develop and implement effective and profitable strategic alliances for your continued business growth.
You'll learn how to…
Why focus on Associations and Societies?
- use the editor relationship to bridge the divide into the meetings department
- find these associations through free Internet directories and web sites
- speak their language, once you find them
- let association publication editors connect you with association meeting decision makersundefinedsoft sell through the back door!
- figure out which hard-copy directories are actually worth buying.
- scan the association/society publications and meetings for usable selling knowledge.
- The market: 7,500 national and international associations and societies and many have local, state, and regional affiliated associations/societies; delivering a total of about 90,000 organizations holding over 280,000 meetings yearly.
Learn Ed’s article distribution methods! For the speaker who hates cold calls!
Ed’s Four-Step Association Business Development System
Ed Rigsbee, CSP Certified Speaking Professional, CAE Certified Association Executive, is one of America ’s most prolific authors on the subject of Business Growth through Strategic Alliances, he is a consultant and advisor to world class clients such as DHL, Toyota, 3M, Dun & Bradstreet, Spirit Aerospace, BE Aerospace, George Fischer Signet, Mead, Siemens, Roland, Best Buy, and others. Located in the greater Los Angeles area, Ed travels internationally to instruct and assist organizations in the art and science of building strategic alliances to improve their total effectiveness and profitability.
- Write articles based on your expertise that association editors will want to share with their readers.
- Make your Relationship Bank Deposits; contact association publication editors and make available your articles.
- Use your newly developed relationship to connect (warm call) with the association’s meeting planner.
- Start selling!
Through his extensive personal experience in retail, sales, and distribution, his training as full-day seminar leader for the Dun & Bradstreet Foundation (learning 8 full-day seminars), his service as an adjunct business school professor, and his experience serving as a professional speaker for over two decades, and as founder and executive director of a public non-profit 501 (c)(3) charity -- Ed delivers exciting, inspirational and informative keynotes, seminars and workshops for any occasion.
Ed Rigsbee will be speaking May 10th, 2014 with NSA-DC at the Pooks Hill Marriott, Bethesda, MD.
7:30 Registration, Networking, Breakfast